There are 49 item(s) tagged with the keyword "exemption".
Displaying: 1 - 10 of 49
- 1. Disabled Veteran's Household Income Worksheet
Attachment only (for BOE-261-G)
Annual Filing is required for any year in which a low-income exemption is claimed. Please refer to the instructions on Form BOE-261-G (claim for disabled veterans), as well as the Schedule for Disabled Veteran's Exemption as shown on form BOE-261-G
- 2. Base-Year Value Transfer (55 and older) - Claim for (BOE-60-AH)
Claim of Person(s) at least 55 years of age for transfer of base-year value to replacement dwelling
- 3. Claim for base-year value transfer-Acquisition by public entity (BOE-68)
California law provides that under certain conditions a person may transfer the base-year value of his or her property to a comparable property if that original property has been taken by eminent domain, acquisition by a public entity or governmental action resulting in a judgement of condemnation.
- 4. Notice of rescission of claim to transfer base year value to replacement dwelling (BOE-60-NR)
California law requires any person who is at least 55 years of age, who resides in a property elgible for the homeowner's exemption to transfer the base year value of the original property to a replacement dwelling of equal or lesser value
- 5. Transfer of base-year value from qualified contaminated property to replacement property (BOE-65-CP)
California law allows an owner of a qualified contaminated property to transfer base-year value of that property to a comparable replacement of equal or lesser value that is acquired or newly constructed after January 1,1995
- 6. Transfer of base-year value to replacement property for property damaged or destroyed in Governor-declared disaster (BOE-65-P)
Revenue and Taxation Code Section 69 allows Owners who own property to transfer the base-year value of the original property that has been susbstantially damaged or destroyed by a disaster to a comparable property.
- 7. Exhibition Exemption Claim from Property Taxes (BOE-270-AH)
For property that is brought into this state exclusively for purposes of use or exposition, fair, carnival or public exhibit of literary, scientific, educational, religious or artistic works and is used only for these purposes while in this state
- 8. Aircraft Certificate and Affidavit for Exemption (BOE-260-A)
Aircraft that have been restored or maintained, whether currently certified or not for flight purposes & aircraft donated in perpetuity to an aerospace museum may qualify for this exemption
- 9. Disabled Accessibility Construction (BOE-63-A)
Exclusion from Assessment
Section 74.6 of the California Revenue and Taxation Code may exclude from assessment the construction or modification of a structure for the purpose of making the structure more accessible to, or more usable by, a disabled person.
- 10. Disabled Persons Exclusion from Property Taxes on New Construction (BOE-63)
This claim is for the exclusion from reassessment of any construction to make an existing dwelling more accessible to a severely and permanently disabled person who is a permanent resident of the dwelling
Displaying: 1 - 10 of 49