Search Results

There are 1 item(s) tagged with the keyword "organization".

Displaying: 1 - 1 of 1

1. Claim for Veteran's Organization Exemption (BOE-269-AH)

An Organization that is seeking the Veterans' Organization Exemption shall file with the State Board of Equalization("the Board") a claim for an Organizational Clearance Certificate.

The Assessor may not approve a property tax exemption until the claimant has been issued a valid Organizational Clearance Certificate from the Board.

Claim Form BOE-279 (Claim for organizational Clearance Certificate - Veteran's Organization Exemption) is available on the Board's website (, or you may request a form by contacting the Exemptions Section at (916) 274-3430

Tags: forms, veteran, organization

Displaying: 1 - 1 of 1