Office Closed in Honor of Martin Luther King Jr.

Frequently Asked Question of the Day

How do I file a claim for refund of property taxes which were overpaid or illegally assessed?

You can obtain the Claim for Refund Form from the Clerk of the Board of Supervisors

Read More