Mutual or Private Water Company


The form linked to below is to be used as an attachment only, to the "BOE-540-S" as printed by the Assessor, per Revenue and Taxation code Section 441.5

If you did not receive an original BOE-540-S in the mail, please contact the Assessor Personal Property Division at (559) 636-5159

To View the BOE-540-S, Mutual or Private Water Company 

To be used as an attachment only