There are 49 item(s) tagged with the keyword "exemption".
Displaying: 1 - 10 of 49
- 1. Deadline for filing on historical aircraft
Dead line is August 1
Deadline for filing of exemption for historical aircraft
- 2. Legal Deadline for Filing of Exemption Claims
Deadline for filing exemption claims is February 15.
- 3. Disabled Veteran's Household Income Worksheet
Attachment only (for BOE-261-G)
Annual Filing is required for any year in which a low-income exemption is claimed. Please refer to the instructions on Form BOE-261-G (claim for disabled veterans), as well as the Schedule for Disabled Veteran's Exemption as shown on form BOE-261-G
- 4. Base-Year Value Transfer (55 and older) - Claim for (BOE-60-AH)
Claim of Person(s) at least 55 years of age for transfer of base-year value to replacement dwelling
- 5. Claim for base-year value transfer-Acquisition by public entity (BOE-68)
California law provides that under certain conditions a person may transfer the base-year value of his or her property to a comparable property if that original property has been taken by eminent domain, acquisition by a public entity or governmental action resulting in a judgement of condemnation.
- 6. Notice of rescission of claim to transfer base year value to replacement dwelling (BOE-60-NR)
California law requires any person who is at least 55 years of age, who resides in a property elgible for the homeowner's exemption to transfer the base year value of the original property to a replacement dwelling of equal or lesser value
- 7. Transfer of base-year value from qualified contaminated property to replacement property (BOE-65-CP)
California law allows an owner of a qualified contaminated property to transfer base-year value of that property to a comparable replacement of equal or lesser value that is acquired or newly constructed after January 1,1995
- 8. Transfer of base-year value to replacement property for property damaged or destroyed in Governor-declared disaster (BOE-65-P)
Revenue and Taxation Code Section 69 allows Owners who own property to transfer the base-year value of the original property that has been susbstantially damaged or destroyed by a disaster to a comparable property.
- 9. Aircraft Certificate and Affidavit for Exemption (BOE-260-A)
Aircraft that have been restored or maintained, whether currently certified or not for flight purposes & aircraft donated in perpetuity to an aerospace museum may qualify for this exemption
- 10. Aircraft of Historical Significance Exemption
Claim for Exemption from taxes of Aircraft of Historical Significance
Displaying: 1 - 10 of 49