Search Results

There are 49 item(s) tagged with the keyword "exemption".

Displaying: 1 - 10 of 49

1. Deadline for filing on historical aircraft

Dead line is August 1

Deadline for  filing of exemption for historical aircraft
Tags: deadline, property, aircraft, historical, exemption
2. Legal Deadline for Filing of Exemption Claims

Deadline for filing exemption claims is February 15. 




Tags: exemption, deadline, filing
3. Disabled Veteran's Household Income Worksheet

Attachment only (for BOE-261-G)

Annual Filing is required for any year in which a low-income exemption is claimed. Please refer to the instructions on Form BOE-261-G (claim for disabled veterans), as well as the Schedule for Disabled Veteran's Exemption  as shown on form BOE-261-G

Tags: veteran, exemption, low-income, worksheet, disability, disabled, income, household income
4. Base-Year Value Transfer (55 and older) - Claim for (BOE-60-AH)

Claim of Person(s) at least 55 years of age for transfer of base-year value to replacement dwelling

Tags: forms, base-year value transfer, 55 and older, claim, exemption
5. Claim for base-year value transfer-Acquisition by public entity (BOE-68)

California law provides that under certain conditions a person may transfer the base-year value of his or her property to a comparable property if that original property has been taken by eminent domain, acquisition by a public entity or governmental action resulting in a judgement of condemnation.

Tags: forms, base-year value transfer, condemnation, eminent domain, acquisition by public entity, exemption
6. Notice of rescission of claim to transfer base year value to replacement dwelling (BOE-60-NR)

California law requires any person who is at least 55 years of age, who resides in a property elgible for the homeowner's exemption to transfer the base year value of the original property to a replacement dwelling of equal or lesser value

Tags: forms, base-year value transfer, replacement dwelling, claim, exemption
7. Transfer of base-year value from qualified contaminated property to replacement property (BOE-65-CP)

California law allows an owner of a qualified contaminated property to transfer base-year value of that property to a comparable replacement of equal or lesser value that is acquired or newly constructed after January 1,1995

Tags: forms, base-year value transfer, contaminated, exemption
8. Transfer of base-year value to replacement property for property damaged or destroyed in Governor-declared disaster (BOE-65-P)

Revenue and Taxation Code Section 69 allows Owners who own property to transfer the base-year value of the original property that has been susbstantially damaged or destroyed by a disaster to a comparable property.

Tags: forms, base-year value transfer, disaster, exemption
9. Exhibition Exemption Claim from Property Taxes (BOE-270-AH)

For property that is brought into this state exclusively for purposes of use or exposition, fair, carnival or public exhibit of literary, scientific, educational, religious or artistic works and is used only for these purposes while in this state

Tags: forms, exemption, claim, art, exhibition
10. Aircraft Certificate and Affidavit for Exemption (BOE-260-A)

Aircraft that have been restored or maintained, whether currently certified or not for flight purposes & aircraft donated in perpetuity to an aerospace museum may qualify for this exemption

Tags: forms, aircraft, restored, donation, museum, exemption

Displaying: 1 - 10 of 49