There are 49 item(s) tagged with the keyword "exemption".
Displaying: 1 - 10 of 49
- 1. Annual Filing of Welfare Claim (BOE-267-A)
Claims for welfare exemptions must be signed and filed with the Assessor. Each claim must contain supporting documents, including financial statements.
The welfare exemption is available only to property, real or personal, owned by a religious, charitable, hospital, or scientific organizations and used exclusively for religious, charitable, hospital, or scientific purposes.
To be eligible for the full exemption, the claimant must file a claim each year on or before February 15
- 2. Disabled Veteran's Property Tax Exemption (BOE-261-G)
This exemption may be available to an elgible owner or veteran spouse of an owner of a dwelling that is occupied as the principal place of residence for the veteran
This exemption may also be available to an elgible owner or veteran spouse of an owner of a dwelling that is subject to supplemental assessments resulting from a change in ownership or completion of new construction.
To receive 100% of the basic or low-income exemption as of the date the claimant or the property qualifies, the initial claim must be filed between the date of qualification and on or before the next following january 1, or 90 days after the date the date of qualification, whichever is later.
For the low-income exemption only, a claim must be filed with your county assessor each year. Following the initial claim, subsequent annual filing periods are as follows:
- January 1 - February 15= 100% of the exemption
- February 16 - December 10= 90% of the exemption
- After December 10= 85% of the exemption
For more information: http://www.boe.ca.gov/proptaxes/exempt.htm
- 3. First Filing of Welfare Claim (BOE-267)
Claims for welfare exemptions must be signed and filed with the Assessor. Each claim must contain supporting documents including financial statements
- 4. Lower Income Housing Exemption (BOE-267-L)
Must be filed when seeking exemption on housing for elderly or handicapped families that is owned and operated by a non profit organization or eligible limited liability company.
- 5. Deadline for filing on historical aircraft
Dead line is August 1
Deadline for filing of exemption for historical aircraft
- 6. Legal Deadline for Filing of Exemption Claims
Deadline for filing exemption claims is February 15.
- 7. Disabled Veteran's Household Income Worksheet
Attachment only (for BOE-261-G)
Annual Filing is required for any year in which a low-income exemption is claimed. Please refer to the instructions on Form BOE-261-G (claim for disabled veterans), as well as the Schedule for Disabled Veteran's Exemption as shown on form BOE-261-G
- 8. Aircraft Certificate and Affidavit for Exemption (BOE-260-A)
Aircraft that have been restored or maintained, whether currently certified or not for flight purposes & aircraft donated in perpetuity to an aerospace museum may qualify for this exemption
- 9. Aircraft of Historical Significance Exemption
Claim for Exemption from taxes of Aircraft of Historical Significance
- 10. Base-Year Value Transfer (55 and older) - Claim for (BOE-60-AH)
Claim of Person(s) at least 55 years of age for transfer of base-year value to replacement dwelling
Displaying: 1 - 10 of 49