Frequently Asked Questions

How do I file for a reduction in my taxes?

Applications for Changed Assessment are the forms needed to file for a reduction in taxes

January 1, 2014
What is the Williamson Act (Ag Preserve)?

 The California Land Conservation Act of 1965, commonly referred to as the Williamson Act,  is a tax relief measure for owners of farmland.