How do I file a claim for refund of property taxes which were overpaid or illegally assessed?

  You can obtain the Claim for Refund Form from the Clerk of the Board of Supervisors office which is located at the Administration Building, 2800 W. Burrel, Visalia CA 93291-4582 or call (559) 636-5000 to receive a form in the mail.