How do I file for a reduction in my taxes?

  Applications for Changed Assessment are the forms needed to file for a reduction in taxes.

  They may be obtained from the Clerk of the Board of Supervisors office which is located at the Administration Building, 2800 W. Burrel, Visalia CA 93291-4582 or you can call (559) 636-5000 and request a form be mailed to you.