Clerk's Office has Temporarily Moved

  The Tulare County Clerk's office has temporarily moved from Room 105 to Room 111. The move should be effective from 09/5/2013 until 10/7/2013. Room 111 is on the same side of the building as Room 103 (South / Left Side as you walk in), but at the end of the hall.

If you have any questions about the Auditor-Appraiser's office (the normal tenants of Room 111), contact the Assessor's main office at (559) 636-5100

Frequently Asked Question of the Day

How do I file a claim for refund of property taxes which were overpaid or illegally assessed?

You can obtain the Claim for Refund Form from the Clerk of the Board of Supervisors

Read More
Tags: faq, refund, overpaid