- June 22, 2015
- Assessor delivers the 2015 Property Tax Roll
- May 25, 2015
- Office will be Closed Memorial Day (Monday, May 25)
- April 29, 2015
- Value Review Applications remain accepted
- February 16, 2015
- Office Closed for President's Day
221 S. Mooney Boulevard, Room 102-E
Visalia, Ca 93291
Phone (559) 636-5100
Fax No. (559) 737-4468
Office Hours: 8 AM - 5 PM Monday - Friday
Frequently Asked Question of the Day
- I own two or more adjacent lots covered by a separate APN, How can I receive just one overall tax bill covering all of the lots?
I own two or more adjacent subdivided lots each covered by a separate assessment parcel number ("APN") and received two or more tax bills. How can I receive just one overall tax bill covering all of the lots?
If the City's or County's Building, Community Development or Planning Department confirms, in writing, that the lots cannot be developed, financed, leased or sold separately, then they may be combined into one tax bill.
- Read More
For Information on