- December 10, 2014
- Legal Deadline for Filing of Late Exemption Claims
- December 2, 2014
- Value Review Applications begin to be Accepted 12/2/2014
- December 1, 2014
- Tulare County Assessor/Clerk-Recorder's Office Warns Public
- November 27, 2014
- Office closed for Thanksgiving (11/27 & 11/28)
221 S. Mooney Boulevard, Room 102-E
Visalia, Ca 93291
Phone (559) 636-5100
Fax No. (559) 737-4468
Office Hours: 8 AM - 5 PM Monday - Friday
Frequently Asked Question of the Day
- If land has been drawn as two or more separate assessor’s parcels, does that mean that those APN's can each be separately transferred, sold, leased, financed or developed ?
If an overall area of land has been drawn and numbered as two or more separate assessor’s parcels on the assessor’s maps, does that fact alone mean that those separate assessor’s parcels can each be separately transferred, sold, leased, financed or developed ?
No. Depending on where the land is located, the city’s or county’s building, planning and/or community development department has primary authority to determine if any specific area of land can be separately transferred, sold, leased, financed or developed.
- Read More
For Information on