The General Services Division of the County Administrative Office is comprised of the following: Administration, Courier, Lake Patrol, Museum, Parks and Recreation, and Property Management.
The Division strives to provide services and support to County residents and County Departments in a timely and friendly fashion with a commitment to quality customer service and products.
Departmental Core Functions
- Administration pays vendors timely and provides financial reports to management.
- Courier oversees the service contract and manages the program for Countywide services.
- Lake Patrol provides water safety law enforcement and offers the boating public with water safety training for navigating Tulare County waterways.
- Museum provides an educational opportunity for adults and school age children of Tulare County.
- Parks and Recreation provides a recreational opportunity for those who visit Tulare County Parks.
- Property Management provides leasing, property acquisition, and property disposal services to County Departments.
For additional information, contact: