Rules & Regulations
From a camping weekend in a forested campground, picnicking with family and friends at Mooney Grove park, to biking or hiking on a mountain trail, these are only a few of the limitless recreational opportunities your County Regional Parks have to offer you. To ensure that visits to your Regional Parks are safe and pleasant, Park Rangers are staffed in most regional parks within the system.
Park Rules and Regulations:
- Alcoholic beverages are not permitted within “Alcohol Free” parks. Ledbetter & Cutler parks. Mooney Grove Park is “Alcohol Free” Easter Saturday and Easter Sunday.
- must be on a leash and under control at all times.
- leash shall not be longer than 8 feet.
- pet waste shall be cleaned up by pet owner.
- Speed limit 15 mph.
- Loud speakers or stereo only with sound permit.
- Weapons and fireworks are prohibited.
- Bicycles and motor vehicles are not allowed on nature trails.
- Hibachis and/or barbecues prohibited on table tops.
- Destroying, molesting, disturbing or injuring property, vegetation or animals is unlawful.
- Fires permitted only in designated areas.
- Campground quiet hours are from 10:00 p.m. to 7:00 a.m.
- Draining or dumping of refuse or waste from an R/V or any other vehicle is prohibited.
- Continuous occupancy in the campground is limited to 14 days in a 30 day period.
- Park Hours: 8:00 a.m. to dusk
Contact Park Rangers for any questions regarding rules, regulations, or park hours.