2nd Installment for Secured Property Taxes payment must be received by April 11, 2016 to avoid additional penalties!
2nd installment for Secured Property Taxes payment must be received by
April 11, 2016 to avoid additional penalties!
Tulare County Auditor-Controller/Treasurer-Tax Collector Rita A. Woodard would like to remind tax payers that the second installment of secured property taxes must be paid by April 11, 2016, to avoid additional penalties and cost. She would also like to remind tax payers of the convenient payment options available.
- Pay online at our website www.tularecountytax.com by either credit card or E-check 24 hours a day.
- Pay by phone (1-800-265-9581) by either credit card or E-check 24 hours a day.
- Pay by mailing your check in one of the envelopes provided with your bill, payments must be postmarked by April 11, 2016, or a 10% penalty and $10.00 cost applies.
- Drop box reminder: The Tax Collector’s office has a curbside drop box for tax payments made by check. It is located in the northeast parking lot (next to Mooney Blvd.) at the Visalia Courthouse. Look for the red, white and blue pennants. No more worrying about parking, just drive up and drop your payment in the box! Please include your Assessor’s Parcel Number on your check and also enclose your payment stub in the envelope.
- Pay in person, by cash or check, at the Tax Collector’s Office located at 221 S. Mooney Blvd., Rm. 104-E, Visalia, CA 93291. Business hours are from 8 AM to 5 PM, Monday through Friday.
Please note that a convenience fee will be charged by our vendor for credit card payments and E-check transactions are free! Have your credit card number or checking account number and your Assessor Parcel Number (APN) available when you call or go online to make a payment.