- August 11, 2014
- Payment deadline for Unsecured Property Taxes is September 2, 2014
Tulare County Auditor-Controller/Treasurer-Tax Collector, Rita Woodard, would like to remind taxpayers that Unsecured Tax bills are now due. Please note that the delinquent date is September 2, 2014. If your payment is not received or postmarked by the delinquent date, a 10% penalty will be added to your bill.
- July 17, 2014
- Tulare County Library to present Duffy Hudson as Albert Einstein
For a light-hearted look at Albert Einsteins life and work, come to the Tulare County Library Visalia Branch on July 24 at 6:30 pm.
- July 9, 2014
- Tulare County Building permits continue to grow-Housing permits up 66%
Tulare County officials say building permit requests for residential housing soared and the value of construction permits issued during the County’s recently completed Fiscal Year 2013/2014 increased as well.
- June 5, 2014
- Tulare County Conserves Millions of Gallons of Water
- June 3, 2014
- Tulare County Closer to Banning Marijuana Grows