- County seeks help locating vicious dog removed from Animal Control
The Animal Control Unit of the Tulare County Health & Human Services (HHSA) is asking for help from residents in locating a vicious dog that was removed from Tulare County Animal Control quarantine.
- January 6, 2015
- Supervisors elect new Chairman of the Board, swear-in for another term
The Tulare County Board of Supervisors elected a new Chairman on Tuesday, selecting District Four Supervisor Steve Worthley to the top position. During Tuesday morning’s board meeting, Chairman Worthley was also sworn-in for another four-year term, along with District Five Supervisor Mike Ennis.
- December 4, 2014
- County to hold second outreach meeting on Mooney Grove Plan
The County of Tulare invites members of the community to participate in a workshop focusing on the County’s 20 year Master Plan for Mooney Grove Park.
- December 2, 2014
- County hires new Child Support Services Director
The Tulare County Board of Supervisors announced on Tuesday that Roger Dixon of Las Vegas, Nevada has been hired as the County’s new Director of Child Support Services (CSS).
- October 28, 2014
- County seeks input on Mooney Grove Plan
The County of Tulare invites residents to participate in a workshop focusing on the County’s 20 year Master Plan for Mooney Grove Park.