809 Reported Private Well Failures (increase of 25 from previous report) as of November 10, 2014
- As of November 7, 2014, the Bottled Drinking Water Program has approved 395 qualified households (increase of 30 from previous report)
- Tulare County's Health and Human Services Agency has identified 207 clientele that have been affected by the drought (increase of 13 from previous report), with 14 applications pending
- As of November 7, 2014,Tulare County's Environmental Health has approved over 1,613 drilling permits for wells (increase of 32 from previous report)
- Proteus has paused rental and utility assistance services due to funding deficits. Status reports from Proteus will resume once funding streams renew.
- The Workforce Investment Board reports that 268 employees have been laid off or have had their work hours reduced due to drought since March, 2014 (increase of 4 from previous report)
- FoodLink has distributed 68,333 drought related food relief packages (increase of 2,830 from previous report, and a change in reporting format)
- 2-1-1, through the United Way of Tulare County, has received 394 drought related calls requesting referrals for assistance (increase of 19 from last week)