810 Reported Private Well Failures (increase of 1 from previous report) as of November 17, 2014
- As of November 14, 2014, the Bottled Drinking Water Program has approved 370 qualified households (an increase of 8 new clients from previous report, 33 clients removed after program review)
- Tulare County's Health and Human Services Agency has identified 212 clientele that have been affected by the drought (increase of 5 from previous report), with 12 applications pending
- As of November 14, 2014,Tulare County's Environmental Health has approved over 1,635 drilling permits for wells (increase of 22 from previous report)
- Since September 1, 2014 - November 14, 2014, Proteus, Inc. has issued 530 Rental Assistance Services and 191 Utility Payment Services due to the effects of the drought.
- The Workforce Investment Board reports that 268 employees have been laid off or have had their work hours reduced due to drought since March, 2014 (no change from previous report)
- FoodLink has distributed 73,105 drought related food relief packages (increase of 4,772 from previous report)
- 2-1-1, through the United Way of Tulare County, has received 414 drought related calls requesting referrals for assistance (increase of 20 from last week)