815 Reported Private Well Failures (increase of 5 from previous report) as of November 24, 2014
- As of November 21, 2014, the Bottled Drinking Water Program has approved 389 qualified households (an increase of 19 new clients from previous report)
- Tulare County's Health and Human Services Agency has identified 228 clientele that have been affected by the drought (increase of 16 from previous report), with 13 applications pending
- As of November 20, 2014,Tulare County's Environmental Health has approved over 1,693 drilling permits for wells (increase of 58 from previous report)
- Since September 1, 2014 - November 21, 2014, Proteus, Inc. has issued 574 Rental Assistance Services and 198 Utility Payment Services due to the effects of the drought. Proteus' Drought Program has officially ended due to a lack of funding.
- The Workforce Investment Board reports that 268 employees have been laid off or have had their work hours reduced due to drought since March, 2014 (no change from previous report)
- FoodLink has distributed 76,491 drought related food relief packages (increase of 3,386 from previous report)
- 2-1-1, through the United Way of Tulare County, has received 431 drought related calls requesting referrals for assistance (increase of 17 from last week)