Student Poll Workers



You can be a
Student Pollworker
if you are:



ó    a high school junior or senior
ó at least 16 years old
ó a U.S. Citizen
ó with a grade point average of at least 2.5

To become a Student Pollworker, contact your government teacher or school official and ask them to nominate you, or simply call…


for more information