U.S. Armed Forces &
First of all, the employees in the Tulare County Elections Office would like to thank you for your service in the armed forces. Because you may be either a member of the U.S. Armed Forces stationed overseas, a dependent of an armed forces member, or a U.S. citizen working or living overseas, we have set up this page to assist you to register and vote.
If you are NOT REGISTERED to vote, please visit the "Federal Voter Assistance Program" web site at www.fvap.gov/ to down load the on-line Federal Post Card Application to register.
If you are REGISTERED to vote in Tulare County and are residing outside the continental United States, we would like you to be aware of the following information:
- You must reside outside the continental United States.
- You must have an e-mail address. You will need to request an e-mail ballot for every election. To request a absentee ballot, the e-mail address is firstname.lastname@example.org
- The following information needs to be included on the request:
Full Name, Your Tulare County residence address, Your current mailing
address, and your birth date.
- Abode Acrobat Reader must be on your computer. It is free to download and there is a link to their web site below.
- Your printer must be able to print on 8 1/2 X 14 paper.
PLEASE NOTE: You must still return the ballot by mail, in the return envelope you create, in time to reach our office by 8 pm on election day.
(envelope printing instructions) (Instructions for e-mail ballots)
WARNING: Only the REGISTERED VOTER may apply for his or her Vote by Mail ballot. An application for an absentee ballot made by a person other than the registered voter is a criminal offense.
For additional information on your voting rights the Department of Justice has a new web site www.servicemembers.gov If you have any questions feel free to contact Maryalice at:
Phone: (559) 624.7303
Fax: (559) 737-4498