REGISTERING & VOTING
1. You must be a citizen of the United States.
2. You must be a resident of California.
3. You must be 18 years of age or older as of the day of the election.
(Note: A person who is 17 may register if he or she will be 18 by the day of election.)
4. You must NOT be in prison or on parole for the conviction of a felony.
5. In order to vote in any specific election you must be registered 15 days prior to that election. If your voter registration form is complete, your registration is effective upon receipt by the Registrar of Voters.
TO REGISTER TO VOTE
To register, you must complete a voter registration card. If your voter registration form is complete, your registration is effective upon receipt by the Registrar of Voters.
You can find registration cards at your local Department of Motor Vehicles office, city hall or most US Post Offices. You can also always obtain a registration card from the elections office.
To have a registration card mailed to you, call (559) 624.7300 or 1-800-345-VOTE or click below to enter your information and have a registration card mailed to you.
You can also register to vote online at https://www.sos.ca.gov/elections/register-to-vote/