You are able to send inmates care packages through the website "mycarepack.com". Below are the instructions to do so:
1. Go to "mycarepack.com". Select the State, and then the County, and then select the "enter" button.
2. This will take you to a new page. On that page in the top left-hand corner there is a link named "Gift Packages". Select that link.
3. That link will show you all available gift packges. Select one - in this example, the "Chocolate Lovers Pack".
4. Indicate the quantity you wish to purchase and then select "add to cart". After you are done shopping, select the blue shopping cart icon in the top right-hand corner.
5. Make sure your order is correct. Then select "Continue - Proceed To Checkout".
Since 1852, The Tulare County Sheriff's Office has worked in partnership with the community to improve quality of life through professionalism, excellence and trust.
We at the Sheriff's Office understand the internet can be a powerful tool. Please feel free to contact us and let us know how we can make our web site more useful for the community.
Tulare County Sheriff's Headquarters
833 S. Akers St.
Visalia, CA 93277
Phone (559) 802-9400
Fax (559) 740-4450
Website comments to: email@example.com
Office Hours: 8 AM - 5 PM, Monday - Friday (Closed on holidays)
24 hours per day for emergency services
Hours for the Records Unit Window: 8 AM - 5 PM
(CCW applications, document requests, Livescan fingerprinting etc)
Thank you for all of your support.
Sheriff - Coroner