The most common way to send money to inmates is through "ezmoneyload.com". Below are the steps to send money:
1. Go to "ezmoneyload.com". Select the facility.
2. Once you have selected the facility, select the first letter of the inmate's last name.
3. After you have selected the first letter of their last name, you will see all inmates whose last name begin with that letter. Once you find the person you are looking for, click the "select" button next to their name.
4. After you have clicked the "select" button it will confirm the inmate information as well as ask you for the dollar amount you wish to send.
5. Below it will ask for the sender's billing and credit card information. Once you have put in that information you may select to continue or cancel the transaction.
Since 1852, The Tulare County Sheriff's Office has worked in partnership with the community to improve quality of life through professionalism, excellence and trust.
We at the Sheriff's Office understand the internet can be a powerful tool. Please feel free to contact us and let us know how we can make our web site more useful for the community.
Tulare County Sheriff's Headquarters
833 S. Akers St.
Visalia, CA 93277
Phone (559) 802-9400
Fax (559) 740-4450
Website comments to: email@example.com
Office Hours: 8 AM - 5 PM, Monday - Friday (Closed on holidays)
24 hours per day for emergency services
Hours for the Records Unit Window: 8 AM - 5 PM
(CCW applications, document requests, Livescan fingerprinting etc)
Thank you for all of your support.
Sheriff - Coroner