Search Results

There are 1 item(s) tagged with the keyword "replacement dwelling".

Displaying: 1 - 1 of 1

1. Disabled person's claim for transfer of base-year value to replacement dwelling (BOE-62)

Include form BOE-62-A, Certificate of Disability, when filing this form. 

Tags: forms, base-year value transfer, disabled, replacement dwelling, claim

Displaying: 1 - 1 of 1