Who are the Board of Supervisors?

The Tulare County Board of Supervisors is the governing body of the County of Tulare and represents each of the five supervisory districts in the County. The Board is comprised of five elected officials serving four-year terms. The position of Board Chairman and Vice-Chair rotates annually among the five board members.

The Board sets policy for County departments, oversees the County budget, adopts ordinances on local matters, and establishes land-use policies that affect unincorporated areas of Tulare County. Board members make appointments to various County advisory boards and commissions and appoint certain County officers and department heads.

County Supervisors respond to the needs of County constituents daily by meeting or discussing issues individually with County community members to help resolve problems and address their concerns.


Office Hours

The Tulare County Board of Supervisors office is located at:
County of Tulare Administrative Offices
2800 W. Burrel Ave.
Visalia, Ca 93291

Office Hours: 7:30 a.m.-5:30 p.m. Monday - Thursday; 8:00 a.m.-noon Fridays (Closed on Holidays)


Board Staff:

Tammie Weyker-Adkins, Chief of Staff

Alicia Balderas, Board Representative

Cameron Pietila, Board Representative

Patrick Burks, Administrative Aide


Call: (559) 636-5000


Board of Supervisors Meetings

The Tulare County Board of Supervisors meet weekly on Tuesdays at 9:00 a.m. in the Board Chambers located at 2800 W. Burrel Ave. in Visalia, CA. For information about Board of Supervisors meetings, contact the Clerk of the Board at (559) 636-5000, or visit the Board Meeting Information page.


Agency Report of Public Official Appointments - FPPC Form 806 - Click Here


Supervisorial Districts and the communities represented by district:

District 1 District 2 District 3 District 4 District 5
Exeter    Allensworth    Visalia    Badger    Camp Nelson
Farmersville    Alpaugh          Cutler    Ducor
Lindcove    Earlimart          Dinuba    Kennedy Meadows
Lindsay    Pixley     Goshen    Poplar-Cotton Center
Strathmore    Tipton         Ivanhoe    Porterville
Three Rivers Tulare        Orosi   Posey
Visalia (part) Waukena   Traver Richgrove
Woodville     Visalia (part) Springville
      Woodlake  Terra Bella


Board Requests

How to Request a Board Proclamation

Proclamations are provided by the Tulare County Board of Supervisors as a courtesy to County residents. These public service documents are strictly honorary and are not legally binding. To make a Board Proclamation request, review Guidelines for Board Proclamations, available under "Information" on the toolbar, and you may contact the Board of Supervisors Office at (559) 636-5000.

How to Request Good Works Funds

To make a request for Good Works funding from the Board of Supervisors, contact your County Supervisor or the Board of Supervisors Office at (559) 636-5000. Review the policy and procedures for Good Works Funds under "Information" on the toolbar.

How to Look Up a Tulare County Code - Click Here.