License Release

Whenever non-payment of child support occurs on a case a license can be submitted for suspension.  Our department would like to hear from you so that we can discuss a resolution that is appropriate for a release or reinstatement of your license.

You can contact our office at 866-901-3212 or visit us at our offices in Visalia and/or Porterville Monday through Thursday between the hours of 8:00 am and 5:00 pm.

Paying Child Support in a timely manner will prevent a submission for suspension.  Our department will submit to licensing agencies for suspension of driver's, professional, recreational and other state licenses for non-payment.  However, we recommend that you contact our office as soon as possible to discuss all available options to avoid a license suspension.