Forms may require Microsoft Word or Adobe Acrobat. Here is the free Adobe Acrobat reader. Patrons in the law library may print forms from the library's workstations at 25¢ per page.
- For California's official Judicial Council court forms, visit www.courts.ca.gov/forms.
- Here is the 28-line legal pleading paper formatted for the Tulare County Superior Court.
- For forms used in the 5th District Court of Appeal, go to www.courts.ca.gov/5dca.htm.
- Forms A-Z - Other frequently requested forms and instructions courtesy of the Sacramento County Public Law Library.
- Here are several frequently requested form instruction packets courtesy of the Fresno County Superior Court.
- California statutory will form
- California tax forms
- California uniform statutory power of attorney
- LawHelp Interactive - For California, it has a free Name Change and Debt Collection Defense System. The program asks you questions and uses your answers to complete the court documents you need.
- Odyssey Guide & File - Self-represented litigants can use this free online service to create and file court forms. Through a series of questions it will automatically generate court forms for certain types of case filings.
- SHARPCourts - Tulare County Superior Court is participating in Butte County’s SHARPCourts program. It provides access to the online program that helps family law self-represented litigants through the process of generating and completing court forms through an interview-like process.
- TurboCourt - Fill out court forms using an interactive program to properly fill out forms for family law, small claims, eviction, and guardianship/probate. TurboCourt charges a minimal fee for its service.
Always double check that the forms are current and apply in your situation and state