Citizen Complaint

How do I make a complaint or report a concern about a Probation Department employee?
Each area office and the main office, located at the County Courthouse in Visalia, have complaint forms available as required by law. We would encourage anyone that has a complaint or concern about an issue or an employee to contact the closest area office and speak to a supervisor.