To set up a new professional account as an attorney, please follow these steps:
1. Go to gtlvisitme.com and set up a personal account.
2. Email TCSO_GTL@co.tulare.ca.us a copy of your government issued I.D. along with your bar card.
3. When we receive your email, we will adjust your account to professional status, and email you back informing you are now able to schedule attorney visits.
4. If you make appointment for the same day please call staff to inform them of appointment as the schedules are printed in the morning and add ons will be missed. Call 559-735-1701 for Bob Wiley Detention Facility. Call 559-782-7800 for Adult Pre-Trial Facility or South County Detention Facility.
- Response time will be five minutes to one hour as long as email was sent during normal business hours.
To schedule a contact or through the glass visit, please call the appropriate facility listed.
Legal personnel are defined as peace officers, attorneys, legal aides, legal clerks, private investigators and paralegals. Legal personnel shall have unlimited visitation with inmates. Legal personnel shall be required to sign in to visit inmates and provide proper identification. Contact the On-Duty Sergeant if the visitor is unable to provide proper identification. Recording equipment, cameras and purses shall not enter the facility without the permission of the Facility Commander. Inmates have the right to refuse any legal visit.
The following legal visitors will be required to show specific ID listed below:
VISITATION RELATED TO LEGAL DEFENSE
Visits with inmates that are related to legal defense, including attorneys, paralegals and investigators, will be permitted only in the areas designated for legal video visitation or by way of the housing unit’s video visitation to assure confidentiality (15 CCR 1068(b)). Contact visits related to legal defense are to take place in the area designated for legal visitation. If there are any special circumstances relating to the contact visit, the visit may be approved by the Facility Commander.