Location: Rd 196/ Ave 232, Lindsay (Tulare County)
Incident Date: 8-12-15
Incident Time: 1100
Case Number: 15-60793
Victim: State of California
Posted by: Media Relations
Over the past several months, Detectives from the Sheriff’s Tactical Enforcement Personnel (S.T.E.P), have conducted an investigation into drug trafficking organization, responsible for large marijuana grows.
During the investigation, a search warrant was obtained for the property, west of the city of Lindsay. During the search, 690 Marijuana plants were eradicated; approximately 100 lbs. of processed marijuana. Fourteen subjects were detained on scene without incident, and were found to have over $56,000.00 in US Currency and (5) guns (2- handguns 3-rifles).
With the size of the plants seized, Detectives estimated they would produce approximately 1 lbs per plant with an illegal street value of $1,000 per lb. If allowed to mature the illegal street value would be $690,000.00. The illegal street value of the processed marijuana is $100,000.00.
1. Enoel Torres (37 YOA) out of Lindsay
2. Audel Trujillo (28 YOA) out of Farmersville
3. Manuel Carrasco (23 YOA) out of Livinston
4. Adan Valdez (55 YOA) out of Exeter
5. Jose Carranza (39 YOA) out of El Monte
6. Juan Moreno Soto (38 YOA) out of Fresno
7. Gonzalo Ramirez Lopez (41 YOA) out of Lindsay
8. Eva Zavala (41 YOA) out of Exeter
9. Sergio Padilla Torres (30 YOA) out of Visalia
10. Jorge Araujo (30 YOA) out of Dinuba
11. Servando Araujo (30 YOA) out of Orosi
12. Cuahuli Rivas (23 YOA) out of Los Angeles
13. Juan Carlos Ramirez (30 YOA) out of Los Angeles
14. Josue Ceballos (28YOA) Los Angeles
This Case is still under investigation and will be forwarded to the District Attorney for review.
Questions regarding this and other details should be directed to the Employee and Public Relations Unit. They can be reached by calling 559-636-4695 or by emailing email@example.com.