JASON T. BRITT, County Administrative Officer/Clerk of the Board
Melinda Benton, Chief Clerk
Hilary Robello, Deputy Clerk
Mercedes Llamas, Deputy Clerk
Canceled Board Dates for 2019:
- Clerk all Board of Supervisors meetings and record official actions.
- Prepare Board of Supervisors meeting Agendas and Minutes.
- Ensure compliance with County Procedures.
- Maintain Records and indexing of documents dating back to 1852.
- Custodian of the County of Tulare Ordinance Code
- Maintain copies of the Conflict of Interest - Form 700 Statements for Department Heads. Prepare annual notifications for the requirement for filing Conflict of Interest. Conduct Biennial Code Review (even years), maintain files and respond to questions related to Conflict of Interest.
- Maintain rosters for the Boards and Commissions, Committees and Special Districts.
- Process recordation of maps.
- Receive and process all Claims filed against the County.
- Administer Oath of Offices for Board appointments.
- Clerk all Assessment Appeals Board meetings as well as performing a myriad of administrative duties relative to the functioning of the assessment appeals process.
The office of the County Administrator/Clerk of the Board, using our expertise, knowledge and skill, will respond to those requiring our services to help solve problems efficiently. We are committed to providing high quality services fairly and courteously with integrity, accuracy and professionalism.