Agency Report of Public Official Appointments

Agency Report of Public Official Appointments - FPPC Form 806

Title 2 of California Code of Regulations section 18705.5 permits a public official to make or participate in a decision on his or her appointment to a committee, board or commission of a public agency, special district, a joint powers agency or authority, or a metropolitan planning organization, that provides compensation to the official. Each agency must post on its website a single Form 806 which lists all the paid appointed positions. When there is a change in compensation or a new appointment is made, Form 806 is updated to reflect the change. 

The attached Form 806 lists the current, approved paid appointments for the Tulare County Board of Supervisors

Reporting Ceremonial Role Events and Ticket/Admission Distribution- Form 802

The Fair Political Practices Commission (FPPC) requires an agency official to report, using Form 802 the acceptance of tickets to entertainment events, sporting events, and like occasions when he/she performs a ceremonial role or function on behalf of the public agency. Fair Political Practices Commission (FPPC) Regulation 18944.1 sets out the circumstances under which an agency's distribution of tickets to entertainment events, sporting events and like occasions would not result in a gift to individuals that attend the function. The Form 802 serves to detail each event and the public purpose of each agency distribution. FPPC Regulation 18942 lists exceptions to reportable gifts, including ceremonial events, when listed on this form. 

Agency officials do not report the admissions on the official's Statement of Economic Interests, Form 700, and the value of the admission is not subject to the gift limit. The Form 802 also informs the public as to whether the admissions were made at the behest of an agency official and whether the behested tickets were provided to an organization or specific individuals. On March 17, 2021 the Board of Supervisors adopted Administrative Regulation No. 46.

To complete a Form 802, visit the FPPC's website Click Here. Completed Forms 802 must be filed with the Clerk of the Board of Supervisors. 

View FORM 802's filed with the Clerk of the Board.