Tulare County Seal

Tulare County

Office of the Assessor/Clerk-Recorder

Military Discharge

  • Copies of a military discharge record (DD-214) may only be received by authorized persons, including the veteran, the veteran's family, a county office providing veteran benefits, or a United States official.

  • No fee is charged to obtain certified copies of the record.