Tulare County Seal

Tulare County

Office of the Assessor/Clerk-Recorder

Business owners

About Business Personal Property
Personal Property Lien Date Tables

Fixture Valuation Tables

New Business Owners

New business owners must register their business with the Assessor - Clerk / Recorder, Business Personal Property Division, to receive a Notice of Requirement to File or a Business Property Statement (Form 571-L).

About Business Property Assessments

Business property owners must file a property statement each year detailing the acquisition cost of all supplies, equipment, fixtures, and improvements owned at each location within the County of Tulare

Business Property Statements

BOE Forms 571-L and 571-F