Tulare County Seal

Tulare County

Office of the Assessor/Clerk-Recorder

Change of Address

It is the owner’s responsibility to report a change of mailing address.  Please select the form below to print out a change of mailing address application.
You can mail the request in using the address listed near the top of the form. You can also drop off the form at the same address as referred to above

Please click below to download the form: