Tulare County Seal

Tulare County

Office of the Assessor/Clerk-Recorder

Claim for Veteran's Organization Exemption

An Organization that is seeking the Veterans' Organization Exemption shall file with the State Board of Equalization ("the Board") a claim for an Organizational Clearance Certificate.
The Assessor may not approve a property tax exemption until the claimant has been issued a valid Organizational Clearance Certificate from the Board.
Claim Form BOE-279 (Claim for organizational Clearance Certificate - Veteran's Organization Exemption) is available on the Board's website (www.boe.ca.gov)

Please Click Below to Download Form(s):