Use the form below to report a violation within unincorporated portions of Tulare County, or call 559-624-7060 for more information.

Here are links to other jurisdictions within Tulare County.

City of Dinuba
City of Exeter  
City of Farmersville  
City of Lindsay  
City of Porterville  
City of Tulare
City of Woodlake  
City of Visalia