Report a Problem Related to Flooded Roads, Potholes, and Damaged or Missing Road Signs

To report a pothole, flooding, and missing or damaged road signs, call the County Road Yard nearest you. Click here for the locations and phone numbers to all road yards, use the form below, or call (559) 624-7000.


For road maintenance in the incorporated Cities, Please use the following Contact information: 

City of Dinuba
City of Exeter  
City of Farmersville  
City of Lindsay  
City of Porterville  
City of Tulare
City of Woodlake  
City of Visalia