Tulare County Water Commission
Meeting Agendas, Documents, Live Broadcasts and Archived Recordings
For a listing of Committee Vacancies: https://tularecounty.primegov.com/public/committees?fromiframe=true
For more information on the Tulare Lake Basin Water Alliance: https://tularelakebasin.com/alliance/
Tulare County Board of Supervisors District Map (Find My District): https://tularecounty.ca.gov/board/county-supervisors/
About the Water Commission
The Tulare County Water Commission is designed to examine a wide variety of water issues that impact Tulare County. The Water Commission serves as an advisory body to the Tulare County Board of Supervisors. The Commission is made up of local water experts including engineers, water district managers, elected officials and community activists.
When does the Water Commission meet?
The Tulare County Water Commission meets on the 2nd Monday of every month at 3 p.m. unless otherwise noticed. The Water Commission does not meet in December.
Where does the Water Commission meet?
The Tulare County Water Commission meets in the Board of Supervisors chambers, 2800 W. Burrel Ave., Visalia, CA 93291.
The Tulare County Water Commission is made up of nine voting members. Five are appointed by the Tulare County Board of Supervisors by Supervisorial district, and three are appointed by the Board of Supervisors to fill at-large seats. The final voting member is appointed by the Tulare County Association of Governments (TCAG). Two Tulare County Supervisors are appointed as non-voting members and serve as Chair and Alternate Chair of the Commission.
- District One Appointee: Tricia Stever Blattler
- District Two Appointee: Eric Quinley
- District Three Appointee: Michael Washam
- District Four Appointee: Domenic S Fino
- District Five Appointee: VACANT
- At-Large Appointee: Susan Simon
- At-Large Appointee: Jessi Snyder
- At-Large Appointee: Rogelio Caudillo
- Tulare County Association of Governments: Martha Flores, Porterville
- (non-voting) Pete Vander Poel, Tulare County Board of Supervisors, District 2 (Water Commission Chairman)
- Alternate: Supervisor Dennis Townsend, District 5
Tulare County Water Commission Administrative Office Address:
Tulare County Resource Management Agency
5961 S. Mooney Blvd.
Visalia, CA 93277
Phone: (559) 624-7000
Fax: (559) 615-3002
Denise England, Grants and Resource Manager
Elva Parker, Administrative Aide
NOTICE: This site is best viewed in Firefox or Chrome. Some features do not work well in Internet Explorer.
Important Information on Viewing the Live Broadcast and Archive Audios
- Please be patient - the video stream may take a few moments to begin playing.
- Video broadcast and archives are intended for high speed internet connections. You may experience limited intermittent video feed or audio only for slower Internet connections.